Delivering practical advice & avoiding conflict by understanding your business
Day to day issues can have far reaching consequences. What starts as a low key grumble can explode out of all proportion and become a tribunal claim before you know it. By delivering timely, practical advice, informed by a good understanding of your business, conflict can be avoided wherever possible.
Peace of mind: avoiding expensive claims
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you are avoiding expensive claims with our service, which includes:
- Step by step guidance and checklists (click here for an example checklist)
- Template letters
- Advice and documentation for effective appraisals
- Advice on formal meetings to ensure compliance with the ACAS Code of Practice
- Advice and assistance with any investigation, disciplinary and grievance
- Scripts to use at meetings and guidance in preparing minutes
- Access to our telephone advice line manned by specialist employment solicitors and advisors
- In-house training for employees and managers
- Employment tribunal defence and advocacy
- Advice on more complex issues including sickness absence and discrimination.