Event 9th March 2016 from 2pm to 4pm, with tea and coffee served prior to the events and light refreshments to be served at 4pm
These events are aimed at agricultural businesses and landowners who are looking to diversify. Lucy Morris and Alun Price of RED KITE SOLICITORS, and Matthew Williams of LHP CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, will talk you through the things to consider such as:-
- Property issues to be addressed before diversifying or setting up an agricultural business;
- Issues affecting the business structures of agricultural businesses, including taxation;
- Issues to consider when engaging the services of employees and self-employed contractors;
- The future of renewable energy projects and overcoming problems with existing projects;
- What you should know about new or existing telecommunication projects.
Lucy, Alun and Matthew will be joined by, Charles de Winton, Rural Surveyor CLA Cymru, who will speak about the planning processes you need to consider and Rhianne Jones, Policy Adviser CLA Cymru, will be giving tips on how to access support for setting up and sustaining your new business venture.